Cable Probes selection is based on several criteria:
- Substrate combination (Fe/NFe) and coating type
- Thickness of coating and substrate material (Probes from 0 – 4mm)
- Dimension of the measurement area
- Shape of the part to be measured
- Surface condition of the measurement area.
- Measure over all metal substates
- Hard metal tip probes for rough surfaces
- Pre-inspection scan without lifting probe
- Approximate locations named on display
- Wide selection of probes
DUALSCOPE® MP0R-FP is a handheld DFT gauge with a permanently connected probe and PC interface for a convenient, fast and non-destructive coating thickness measurement on virtually all metals. All FISCHER handheld gauges comply with SSPC-PA2. FISCHER offers various models of gauges, either with integrated cable probes or gauges able to accommodate multiple separate probes designed for specific measurement challenges.